Wednesday, September 23, 2009

About Me


I consider myself a slight nerd and love Star Wars. I was privileged enough to meet the man who cut off Skywalker's hand in person. He's a very tall man, impending and full of doom. So if you ever feel the need to talk nerd while in class one day, I'll be there.
I may be small, but I've got big ideas and big dreams. Dream with me!

You can contact me at my email address
nataliejane@byu.edu
or come into my room anytime I'm there. I'm willing to help those who are willing to ask.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you on the mushroom stool (is that what it is?)! It's so cute! Also, I'm jealous you got to meet the people from Star Wars ... so cool! (I don't think you're a nerd - I absolutely LOVE Star Wars and the newest one especially. So maybe we're both nerds).

    ReplyDelete